When: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - Friday, May 10, 2013
Event Type(s): Other
Please take a few moments to provide feedback about your spring term courses and instructors by Friday night, May 10.
Check your course section response rates:
* About 85,000-90,000 evals submitted each term.
* Results withheld until after grade submission deadline.
* If you submit all your spring evals, you can view 25,000+ reports (6 years) starting in June. Example: https://www.irpa.umd.edu/Assessment/CourseEval/sample_student_report.pdf
* Constructive, specific feedback helps faculty, TAs, department chairs, deans and the University as a whole to improve teaching and learning at UMD.
* Follow us on twitter: @CourseEvalUM
For more information, contact:
Inst Res Planning & Assessment