When: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Where: Health Center : 2nd floor
Event Type(s): Health
In addition to all vaccines, the International Travel Clinic offers:
* Instruction in how to manage food and water when traveling.
* Up to date information on political situations.
* Information on preventing malaria and other insect transmitted diseases.
* A "yellow book"--an international certificate of vaccinations.
* Information on all aspects of travel - altitude, animals, clothes, children, etc.
For appointments, call (301) 314-8184.