Go to content

Undergraduate Catalog 2013-2014

Change of Address

Students are expected to notify the Office of the Registrar of any change in their local, permanent or e-mail address. Use the internet to keep address information current and accurate. Change of address forms are available at the following places:

MyUM website:  www.my.umd.edu
Office of the Bursar, Room 1115 or 1135, Lee Building
Student Services Counter, first floor, Mitchell Building

Please be advised that changing your permanent address could affect your residency status for tuition and billing purposes. For further information about these potential implications, please contact the Residency Classification Office at resclass@umd.edu.


Return to top