Facebook Icon Youtube Icon Twitter Icon Flickr Icon Vimeo Icon RSS Icon Itunes Icon Pinterest Icon Coursera Icon


Symons Hall

  Symons Hall
Building Code: SYM
Building Number: 076
Find on the map

Associated Labs/Organizations

History

  • 1940 - constructed.
  • 1948 - addition to north side of main section.
  • 1954 - named Symons Hall
  • Named after: Thomas B. Symons. Dean/College of Agriculture; Acting President of University of Maryland 1954.
  • formerly called Poultry Bldg.
  • used by: College of Agriculture, Agriculture Experiment Station, Cooperative Extension Service, Entomology Dept.